Jakarta, Aktual.com – President Joko Widodo said 22 stopped power projects are being resolved in order can proceed.
“We also want to find solutions that all do not have to stop. It’s been eight years, was not. If anyone can continue with schemes that according to legal rules, yes be proceed,” said president Jokowi when met at the Jakarta Convention Center, Wednesday (9/11).
The President still be based on the applicable law so that the decision about whether or not the power plant project does not pose a problem.
The government, the president said, still studying a number of projects that could potentially be resumed but require funding of up to 7 trillion.
“Do not let instance, the new Managing Director of PLN actually get in trouble on the last issue, I think it is learned us,” said the Head of State.
Earlier on Friday (4/11), the Cabinet Secretary Pramono Agung convey that there are 12 of the 34 power projects of 7,000 MW in 2006 and 2010 can not be continued by the government.
Meanwhile, the potential losses to the state recorded are Rp3,76 trillion.
In addition, the resumption of the 22 plants in the “project” requires a new fee for Rp4,68 trillion and Rp7.25 trillion.
PT PLN (Persero) has been appointed to the regulation number 71 of 2006 and Presidential Decree No. 4 of 2010 to build 7,000 MW through 34 power stations that.